Check out 10 Love Yourself Quotes today.
10 Best Love Yourself Quotes
1. “The absence of self-love can never be replaced with the presence of people’s love for you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
2. “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” – George Eliot
3. “Love only yourself a little bit longer, until you can’t stand not to love someone else.” – Kiera Cass
4. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.” – Millen Livis
6. “Don’t suffocate your spirit for the lessons that were only passing through spring.” – Nikki Rowe
7. “If you ever want to love someone, love yourself unconditionally first.” – Debasish Mridha
8. “You say you need to love others, but do you love yourself” – Edmond Mbiaka
9. “Everything worth having costs something, and the price of true love is self-knowledge.” – Roy Bennett
10. “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” – Golden Hawn
Thanks for checking out the best Love Yourself Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Love Yourself Quotes ?