Check out 10 Inspirational Quotes for Children today.
10 Best Inspirational Quotes for Children
1. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘the present.’” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
4. “The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
5. “When you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelou
6. “I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.” – Charlotte Brontë
7. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
8. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
9. “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
10. “Change the world by being yourself.” – Amy Poehler
Thanks for checking out the best Inspirational Quotes for Children. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Inspirational Quotes for Children ?