Check out 10 Friendship Quotes today.
10 Best Friendship Quotes
1. “My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” – Jodie Foster
2. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie The Pooh
4. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “My friends are my estate.” – Emily Dickinson
6. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” – Anonymous
7. “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
9. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanks for checking out the best Friendship Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Friendship Quotes ?