Check out 10 Compassion Quotes today.
10 Best Compassion Quotes
1. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” – Dalai Lama
3. “There is a nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness.” – John Connolly
4. “Compassion is about giving all the love that you’ve got.” – Cheryl Strayed
5. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Until you have real compassion, you can not recognize love.” – Bob Thurman
7. “Look for a way to lift someone up. And if that’s all you do, that’s enough.” – Elizabeth Lesser
8. “Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love.” – Anonymous
9. “Compassion is an action word with no boundaries.” – Robert Frost
10. “Compassion is the keen awareness of the interdependence of all things.” – Thomas Merton
Thanks for checking out the best Priority Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Priority Quotes ?