Check out 10 Mental Health Quotes today.
10 Best Mental Health Quotes
1. “Don’t be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.” – Anonymous
2. “There is no health without mental health.” – David Satcher
3. “Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.” – Dale Carnegie
4. “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.” – Bill Clinton
5. “You are stronger than you know. In the depths of despair you find your true strength within.” – Asad Meah
6. “It’s okay to not be okay, but never give up on yourself.” – Asad Meah
7. “Do not just slay your demons; dissect them and find what they’ve been feeding on.” – Anonymous
8. “You are blessed, you are amazing, you are wonderful, you are special, you are unique, you are talented, you are gifted, and you are loved.” – Asad Meah
9. “Let go of things that don’t matter.” – David Satcher
10. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
Thanks for checking out the best Mental Health Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Mental Health Quotes ?