Check out 10 Disappointment Quotes today.
10 Best Disappointment Quotes
1. “Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.” – Brad Warner
2. “You will end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
3. “Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.” – Sir Bayle Roche
4. “It’s amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink, and how much one person can affect you.” – Graham Greene
5. “Things are as they are, we suffer because we imagined different.” – Robert Burns
6. “Sometimes when you get disappointed it makes you stronger.” – David Rudisha
7. “Assuming is the root of all disappointments.” – Rogienel Reyes
8. “One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments.” – Henry Ward Beecher
9. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off.” – Thomas Jefferson
Thanks for checking out the best Disappointment Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Disappointment Quotes ?