Check out 10 Dance Quotes today.
10 Best Dance Quotes
1. “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.” – Dave Barry
2. “Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.” – Satchel Paige
3. “Dancing however you do it, even if it’s in your living room is a great workout.” – Ciara
4. “Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while.” – Simon Fowler
5. “Someone need not be perfect to be a great dancer? Feeling a soul is more important than what the body can do.” – Marcia Hayde
6. “When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It’s the rhythm of your life. It’s the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.” – Jaques D’Ambroise
8. “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “Dance is the timeless interpretation of life.” – Shah Asad Rizvi
10. “If you want to release your aggression, get up and dance. That’s what rock and roll is all about.” – Chuck Berry
Thanks for checking out the best Dance Quotes. Feel free to share the quotes with your friends. Leave a comment below and which are your favourite Dance Quotes ?